How are you all doing? On 23rd May, Asus launched the Zenfone Max in India, combining style and connivence. I would be doing a detailed review, so lets get started! 😀
ASUS is a worldwide top-three consumer notebook vendor and maker of the world’s best-selling, most award-winning motherboards. A leading enterprise in the new digital era, ASUS designs and manufactures products that perfectly meet the needs of today’s digital home and office, with a broad portfolio that includes motherboards, graphics cards, optical drives, displays, desktop and all-in-one PCs, notebooks, netbooks, servers, multimedia devices, wireless solutions, networking devices, tablets, smartphones and wearables. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, ASUS won 4,326 awards in 2014 and is widely credited with revolutionizing the PC industry with its Eee PC™. ASUS has more than 16,000 employees around the globe with a world-class R&D team of 5,200 engineers. Company revenue for 2014 was approximately US$14.5 billion.
Here i’m listing Top 10 Features of the Asus Zenfone Max of why you should have this phone and how it excels in each particular direction!
- A battery that lasts more then 2 days – Yes, you read it right! Aren’t we all nowadays struggling with battery, and power banks and what not! This amazing Zenfone Max consists 5000 mAh battery!
2. Works as a Charger itself –
Confused? Let me put this in a simple statement, Along with your Zenfone Max, you receive a OTG Cable, with which you can charge your friend’s phone, family’s phone, basically works as a Power Bank . Now this is something new right? 😀
3. Sleek Style –
To be honest, Asus has always managed to keep their phones design stylish and appealing. The new Zenfone Max boasts of an extremely thin body that measures only 5.2 mm at its thinnest edge
4. Design –
The design is sophisticated, the surrounding metal-like edge makes it durable while the back with the look and feel of embossed leather makes the phone look chic and fashionable for every occasion.
5. Different colors –
Asus has been my favourite for this particular reason. They have variety of colours in every model they launch, and I’m glad for this. It is available in three different colours – black, orange and blue
6. Powerful Performance – The Zenfone Max comes in two variations i.e Octa-core processor, 2GB/ 3GB RAM
7. Super Affordable – The Asus Zenfone Max with 2GB RAM starts at INR 9,999 and Asus Zenfone Max with 3GB RAM starts at INR 12,999
Both of the Asus Zenfone Max are available on Flipkart, Amazon and Snapdeal.
8. Stunning Camera –
The new ZenFone Max has a 13 Megapixel, f/2.0-aperture rear camera with the ASUS PixelMaster 2.0 technology and dual-LED flash for natural-looking photography.
9. Laser Auto Focus Technology – It helps photography enthusiasts focus on an object in as fast as 0.03 seconds.
10. Bluelight Filter – The Bluelight Filter for Eye Care protects the users’ eyes from strain during prolonged usage. Considering the amount of usage this is so worth it.
So what are you waiting for? Ready to #LiveUnplugged ?
Let me know your views about the Asus Zenfone Max in the comments below.